[Gambas-user] Error messages from library?

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at ...3340...
Wed Apr 27 08:23:47 CEST 2016

Am 27.04.2016 um 00:40 schrieb Jussi Lahtinen:
> Not that simple. The library has embedded data etc, and to avoid conflicts
> I would need to modify the code.

Hm... can you pack that data in a separated lib? I did so with some of
my libs which grew too much. One big lib became 4 smaller ones.

Thats also better to prevent spaghetti code (but not dependency hell ;-)).

> Also generally speaking I hope there is easier way to do this.

Seems not, because libs are executables.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur