[Gambas-user] Error messages from library?

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at ...3340...
Wed Apr 27 00:22:08 CEST 2016

Am 27.04.2016 um 00:07 schrieb Jussi Lahtinen:

> I have two projects using same library (made with Gambas).
> When same functions are used in project 1, everything is OK, but from
> project 2 I got "Out of bounds". How can I see what happens in the library?

If you have to debug a lib, simply copy the code to the project using
the lib (and remove the lib itself from your project).

In the project you can make a subdir AAALib (or something equivalent – I
do this to remember, that the lib's code is inside my project) and copy
the sourcecode there.

Then you can test your project, debug and change the code. When done,
move the sourcefiles back to your lib, make an executable of them and
include it again in your project.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--