[Gambas-user] IconPanel in IDE click behaviour

Thu Apr 21 09:06:19 CEST 2016

Here comes another "feature" :)

In the Form Editor of the IDE, when I have an IconPanel I can click on
the items to let the related working spaces appear. But clicking here
will not activate the IconPanel itself, neither will the property
palette with the IconPanel's properties react.

I have to click on the working space of the IconPanel to really activate
it, which is a bit confusing I found. If this behaviour is intended,
what's the idea behind it?

Regards
Rolf