[Gambas-user] Balloon in help window partly covered

Thu Apr 21 08:59:26 CEST 2016

This is a little thing that got my attention:

When I hover the mouse over an underlined item in the help window, a
balloon help comes up. This will always open to the right. When the item
is near the right window border, the balloon disappears under the
window's edge. There is no difference when you drag the window border to
make it wider - it still is partly hidden.

Somehow the balloon help seems to care for screen limits rather than
window limits.

I try to add a screenshot.

Regards
Rolf