[Gambas-user] Lib Export Problem in /usr/bin

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at ...3340...
Mon Apr 18 13:56:47 CEST 2016

Hello,

there is a problem within my project in Gambas 3.8.4 with one library.
When this library is in /usr/bin, a couple of classes is not available
any mone, despite they are exported.

I made a screenshot from another projects' library importer:

As you can see, the same library deg-person.gambas is:

1) In a subdir of my homedir. It presents all exported classes.
2) In /usr/bin. Here it presents not all exported classes. Some of them
are not available any more.

Does anyone know why?

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer