[Gambas-user] TrayIcon question (Plasma)

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at ...626...
Fri Apr 15 20:21:43 CEST 2016

On 04/14/2016 02:01 PM, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Le 14/04/2016 19:46, Gianluigi a écrit :
>> Excuse me Lee,
>> I did not believe that I created a monster, with so few lines of code.
>> Ciao
>> Gianluigi
>>

> What make Plasma crashes is setting the menu. I will investigate why
> exactly... I surely badly implemented a DBus answer for a corner case,
> but Plasma should not crash just because of a trayicon!

I don't know if it's related, but I noticed that Gambas does not seem to recognize that I do indeed have libQt5Core.so
installed; while Jussi's and GianLuigi's do show libQt5Core in their system information.

`locate libQt5Core.so`:
/usr/lib64/libQt5Core.so
/usr/lib64/libQt5Core.so.5
/usr/lib64/libQt5Core.so.5.5
/usr/lib64/libQt5Core.so.5.5.1

[System]
Gambas=3.8.4
OperatingSystem=Linux
Kernel=4.1.20-11-default
Architecture=x86_64
Distribution=SuSE NAME="openSUSE Leap"
VERSION="42.1"
VERSION_ID="42.1"
PRETTY_NAME="openSUSE Leap 42.1 (x86_64)"
ID=opensuse
ANSI_COLOR="0;32"
CPE_NAME="cpe:/o:opensuse:opensuse:42.1"
BUG_REPORT_URL="https://bugs.opensuse.org"
HOME_URL="https://opensuse.org/"
ID_LIKE="suse"
Desktop=KDE5