[Gambas-user] Repository of GAMBAS programs

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at ...626...
Mon Apr 11 05:43:14 CEST 2016

Yes: http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/app

But, some of the apps are a bit outdated.

The new repository is the Gambas Farm which is accessible from within the Gambas IDE in versions, I think, greater than 3.8.X.
(Someone please correct or confirm the version number.)

On 04/10/2016 10:01 PM, Pino Zollo wrote:
> Ones there was a repository of GAMBAS programs.
>
> Is it still available ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Pino

Lee