[Gambas-user] How to stay on an added record after a save

zainudin ahmad author.ilmi at ...626...
Mon Apr 11 03:27:46 CEST 2016

I am use this trick :

XXXX.Create()

$bNewRecord = True

When save :

if $bNewRecord then

XXXX.MoveLast() 'if your new data show in last row

or maybe

XXXX.MoveFirst() 'if your new data show in first row