[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #913: I can not not install or download, Farm example because they use gb.qt4

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Fri Apr 8 21:45:18 CEST 2016

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.913&from=L21haW4-

Comment #1 by Benoît MINISINI:

You must contact the author of the program and ask him not to use gb.qt4 only if possible, and then publish a new version of his example.

I will modify the IDE so that it asks you whether you want to install the program sources anyway, so that you can modify it to fix it.

Benoît MINISINI changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.