[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #826: Redirect links to gambasdoc.org/lang to gambaswiki/wiki/lang

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at ...3340...
Fri Apr 8 11:37:35 CEST 2016

Am 07.04.2016 um 20:21 schrieb Rob Kudla:
> On 10/27/2015 03:03 AM, Christof Thalhofer wrote:
>> Thanks. Do you know Robert Kudla?
>
> I know I'm late to the party, but I'm Rob Kudla.

Hi Rob, nice to read from you. :-)

> I think the grace period goes for
> another 4 days, so if you'd like it, you'd better move fast.

Hm ok. Anyone interested in the further existence of gambasdoc.org?
I can host the domain, but only if there is a serious common interest.

In the meantime, I think, a lot of broken links disappeared from the
Google index and I doubt that it is worth to rescue that old domain.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur