[Gambas-user] Gambas mime type

Matti matti.eber at ...3240...
Tue Apr 5 21:17:50 CEST 2016

Unfortunately, I have to set up my system (openSUSE 42.1) completely new.
I installed Gambas 3.8.4 from http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Education/openSUSE_Leap_42.1/, and it runs ok as it did before.

But the packager seems to have made a mistake, as *.gambas files are regarded as plain text documents and won't start by clicking on them.

So, does anyone know how to make KDE run *.gambas files automatically?
I only found http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/howto/autorun, which is very old (gbr2).

I have a file /usr/share/applications/gambas3.desktop with the content
[Desktop Entry]
Categories=Development;IDE;
Type=Application
StartupNotify=true
Terminal=false
Encoding=UTF-8
Exec=gambas3.gambas
Name=Gambas3
Icon=gambas3
GenericName=Basic Development Environment 3
GenericName[de]=Visual Basic ähnliche Entwicklungsumgebung 3
Comment=Visual Basic like Development Environment 3
Comment[de]=Eine Visual Basic ähnliche Entwicklungsumgebung 3

And a file /usr/share/mimelnk/application/x-gambas3.desktop with the content
[Desktop Entry]
Type=MimeType
MimeType=application/x-gambasscript
Patterns=*.g;*.G
Icon=x-gambasscript
Hidden=false
X-KDE-IsAlso=text/plain
Comment=Gambas Document
Comment[af]=Gambas Dokument
#SUSE-Overwrite Comment[sr at ...3592...]=Gambas dokument
X-SuSE-translate=false

Anybody an idea what to do?
Thanks, Matti