[Gambas-user] How Capture the console exit?

Jorge Carrión shordi at ...626...
Wed Sep 30 22:57:47 CEST 2015

Thanks Jussi... but I'm not sure that catch the SIGHUP will be the
answer... I'm very confused about this. Perhaps to open a socket listen on
port 21 will be enough,.. or not... Is only that I'm surprised that nobody
has addressed this topic before. FTP is fairly used, I think.

Take a look on GAlarm, anyway.

Regards