[Gambas-user] How Capture the console exit?

Jorge Carrión shordi at ...626...
Wed Sep 30 22:34:12 CEST 2015

I'm doing a ftp client (like Filezilla).

If I launch the gambas executable from console I can see the dialog between
server and local machine on it... but how can I capture de console exit
within my project?

Obbiously If I launch my project from console with

./miproject.gambas 2>file.log

and after that on runtime I catch file.log in a textArea, I can see the
server's dialog... but I think that way is tricky... It must be a better
way, I suppouse.

Sumarizing: Is There a way to read the error output of the gambas project
in run time?

Regards