[Gambas-user] A question and an idea about code editor

Fri Sep 25 08:56:28 CEST 2015

Just two things I just ran into here because I use 3.6.2 and 3.8.0 on
two different machines:

In 3.6.2, there is a bookmark "star" icon, in 3.8.0 it seems it has
gone. Can I switch this on somewhere? It's a useful feature when
browsing large classes and having to jump from here to there very often.

Second, on the long run it might be useful to have a horizontal
"folding" feature in the editor like in spreadsheets. Maybe this could
be achieved by adding a copy of the editor and setting it above the
other one with a slider? It would have to keep its viewing position
though, and not jump up to the start of the text or to wherever when
called. And of course, the text will have to be renewed whenever
something is typed into the other editor.

Regards
Rolf