[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #753: Rich text editor

richard terry rterry at ...1823...
Wed Sep 23 00:06:06 CEST 2015

On 23/09/15 02:45, Moviga Technologies wrote:

> Taking a closer look at TED, it looks pretty feature complete...

What is TED.

Losing the textedit control is a major disaster for my medical records
project, as it is the central core of my progress notes editor, and
without which my program would take a  major step backwards.

How come they have dropped the rich text editor from QT5?

Is there any way one would be able to still use the old one from QT4 and
still upgrade gambas?

Regards

Richard