[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #753: Rich text editor

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Sep 22 18:40:54 CEST 2015

Le 22/09/2015 18:37, Fabien Bodard a écrit :

>>> 5 years for me

>>> Well i will concentrate my effort on my term :-) for now.
>>>
>>> ... and grappe cutting because it's time... 3 weeks of hard work at least.
>>

>> Good luck! With my family we have just picked almost half a ton of
>> apples on just three apple trees. It's time too...
>
> Well so now you have just to press it... fermenting apple juce to
> obtain cider... distillate it and you will have a fabulous Calva !!
> :-P hip!... i love Calva !

My father makes apple juice, and put them in the freezer. I think he
must not really like cider, otherwise he would make it. And I never saw
him drink calva. Mostly wine.

--
Benoît Minisini