[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #753: Rich text editor

Moviga Technologies moviga at ...3488...
Tue Sep 22 17:49:40 CEST 2015

> yes :-)... and maybe with a better synthax. But for that i think you
> will wait or do it yourself.

(Since you reply by mail, and not in the bugtracker, I reply you also by
mail)

I am afraid my competence is not enough to undertake such a task. I have
been trying to look at the gb.form.editor code, and it is a bit hard to
get a hold on, and there are very few comments explaining what is going
on.