[Gambas-user] Using property on a string array

Sun Sep 20 16:09:51 CEST 2015

I rechecked your project, and no FQuick.Init() is not called. However
FConfig.Init() is called twice in MMain.Init(). So I assume that is
supposed to be for FQuick.
After making this modification in your code I get "I Profiles: test" to
console.

Jussi