[Gambas-user] Project templates

Adrien Prokopowicz adrien.prokopowicz at ...626...
Sat Sep 19 03:26:53 CEST 2015

Le Fri, 18 Sep 2015 13:12:49 +0200, Benoît Minisini
<gambas at ...1...> a écrit:

> Le 18/09/2015 09:45, Jorge Carrión a écrit :
>> That is a fine option, Benoit!
>> I always begin a proyect by choosing components, linking libraries,
>> copying
>> and pastin company icons, etc. etc. now I suppouse I can create a
>> template
>> with all that stuff an just click on new... Awsome!
>> Keep doing the goob work...
>>
>> Regards
>>

> So am I. I don't know why nobody asked for that. Or maybe I missed it.

I don't remember anyone asking for this either. That's weird, because
this feature is awesome ! :)

I have one question though : why are there different project templates
for each GUI toolkit ? Because we can switch toolkits so easily,
isn't "Graphical Application" enough ?
Plus, it's very confusing for less experimented developers who might
not even know what Qt and GTK+ are.

--
Adrien Prokopowicz