[Gambas-user] This is some play around the Breeze theme

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Sep 16 15:03:14 CEST 2015

Le 16/09/2015 11:17, Rolf-Werner Eilert a écrit :
> I have followed a bit your efforts, and you are really investing a lot
> of time. But I have to say,  meanwhile it resembles the Gimp and its
> logo more than a shrimp. Please, I hope you are not disappointed, it
> looks friendly and everything, but it's not a shrimp anymore.
>
> Regards
> Rolf

It reminds the Gimp logo, but it's a bit fetched (see attachment).

And it's still a shrimp, it's just its head. Because the poor shrimp has
not enough space to enter a 16x16 or even a 64x64 pixels icon.

Benoît Minisini