[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #714: Gambas3 Editor crash when adding a new line at end of the file and press "reload"

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Tue Sep 15 03:08:08 CEST 2015

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.714&from=L21haW4-

Comment #11 by Jussi LAHTINEN:

(gdb) p DEBUG_get_current_position()
$1 = 0x4689c0 "?"

I have update & compile & install script, which downloads change log which says I'm using r7312. Also it uninstall, and just in case, delete all possible traces of old installed Gambas, before installing anything.
Also it writes log from every compiling & installing. The log attached.
Everything goes as it should, but I try to delete the trunk folder and try again... ... ...

And the result it still the same.

However, now when I go to /app/src/gambas3/ for running gbx3, I get:
$ gbx3
ERROR: #2: Cannot load class 'AngleBox': Unable to load class file

And when I try to compile it, I get:
$ gbc3 -agt
gbc: error: Cannot create .startup file

But logs say it was compiled OK, and the executable is there and it runs with:
$ gambas3.gambas

What..??