[Gambas-user] Gambas was live on Twitch

Fri Sep 11 04:02:12 CEST 2015

On 09/09/2015 09:08 AM, Tobias Boege wrote:
> On Wed, 09 Sep 2015, Kevin Fishburne wrote:
>> The actual mechanics for loading the assets are Tobias Boege's
>> ObjModel.class for loading Wavefront OBJ files (3D models)
> Are you sure it's my code? I don't even know what a Wavefront is :-)
> But I haven't found any mention of ObjModel in my mail archives so I
> can't properly attribute the class to anyone else... OTOH, if it causes
> slowdowns it might very well be mine... :-)

Hi Tobi. I think it was you. I believe it is the same author as the MD2
never published/distributed it. I've attached the class (with a few
modifications by me) to this email. Basically it has a method to load
OBJ files (exported from Blender) into a display list and a method to
draw/render the list. It has no animation or material support, but works
great.

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues