[Gambas-user] The interview on FLOSS

Fri Sep 11 03:48:59 CEST 2015

On 09/10/2015 05:37 AM, shivajiva101 wrote:
> Just wanted to say I enjoyed watching, especially the point where you
> expressed the debugging cycle of the IDE as  'Eating your own shit' superb
> use of the phrase and both presenters balked at its untimely arrival in the
> conversation. Priceless!
>
> You did a very reasonable job considering the style of question's presented
> to you. It served well in giving us a snapshot of who you are and how you
> process. Well done, hope you do a coding 101 series on Gambas so it exists
> as a resource for others to learn from.

I haven't watch it yet, but am looking forward to doing so. The "eating
your own shit" statement is priceless. I think the usual phrase is
"eating your own dog food":
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eating_your_own_dog_food

Eating your own shit is WAY funnier, though. :)

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues