[Gambas-user] Benoit ?my question re breakpoints ?reached the list?

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Sep 10 00:19:47 CEST 2015

Le 10/09/2015 00:02, richard terry a écrit :
> Obviously its got to do with the class/form, but I doubt it is my
> code per-se.
>
> I don't know how the compiler stopping at breaks works but I suspect
> there is some character combination or something on the
> formtriggering this and that it is a gambas problem. Almost by
> definition it can't be something I've written or plonked on the form
> at design time, no matter how bad a programmer I am. Codebreaks
> should be codebreaks.
>
> I wonder if Benoit could tell us just how the compiler knows to stop
> at a breakpoint?
>
> Regards
>
> Richard

For the third time: please post some details, some source code, and some
screenshots of what exactly happens. Otherwise it's just talking and
guessing in the void, and nothing will be done to fix the problem.

--
Benoît Minisini