[Gambas-user] Benoit ?my question re breakpoints ?reached the list?

richard terry rterry at ...1823...
Thu Sep 10 00:02:07 CEST 2015

Obviously its got to do with the class/form, but I doubt it is my code
per-se.

I don't know how the compiler stopping at breaks works but I suspect
there is some character combination or something on the formtriggering
this and that it is a gambas problem. Almost by definition it can't be
something I've written or plonked on the form at design time, no matter
how bad a programmer I am. Codebreaks should be codebreaks.

I wonder if Benoit could tell us just how the compiler knows to stop at
a breakpoint?

Regards

Richard