[Gambas-user] Benoit ?my question re breakpoints ?reached the list?

richard terry rterry at ...1823...
Wed Sep 9 06:58:28 CEST 2015

The image which was embedded must have been stripped by the list-serv,
anyway, heres some code but the code is irrelevant, its the behaviour of
not stopping, nothing to do with the code.

Public Sub Plans_Refresh()
'-----------------------------------------------------------------
    'Refreshes the plans collection and puts back into the columnview
    'The plan collection is copied sequentially so that the zero index
    'will match the columnview key
'-----------------------------------------------------------------

    Dim x As Integer

    EditArea_Clear
    currentconsult.Refresh("mentalhealthplans")
    mentalhealthplans =
modUtil.Copy_Collection_Keyed_Sequentially(currentconsult!mentalhealthplans)
'
    cvwPlans.Clear()           'clear the list
'------------------------------------------------------------------
    'Display the plan: Date/diagnosis/Type/Prepared By
'---------------------------------------------------------------
    For Each mentalhealthplan In mentalhealthplans
       Print "above the break"
(x)   cvwPlans.Add(x, 0) <<<---------- the (x) I've written = the red
breakpoint dot in gambas
       Print "below the break"
       cvwPlans[x][0] = Format(mentalhealthplan!plan_date, "dd/mm/yyyy")
& "  "
       cvwPlans[x][1] = mentalhealthplan!diagnosis & "  "
       cvwPlans[x][2] = mentalhealthplan!type & "  "
       cvwPlans[x][3] = "Prepared by: " & mentalhealthplan!title & " " &
mentalhealthplan!wholename
       Inc x
    Next

End

The terminal output
     above the break
     below the break

But the program doesn't stop at the red breakpoint (here the (x).