[Gambas-user] Benoit ?my question re breakpoints ?reached the list?

richard terry rterry at ...1823...
Wed Sep 9 00:49:25 CEST 2015

HI Benoit,

I didn't see my question about breakpoints get back into my maibox.
.
I had to debug a form/class last night due to some long standing bugs
and breakpoints won't stop on that form. Gambas 3.7.1. Any other form,
putting in a breakpoint does work. I tried the cleanup project option.

Any ideas. Doing it was a pain because I had to put lots of print
statements in to see what was happening - took hours.

I'll try posting this again to the list.

Richard