[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #702: Installation Package Building

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Tue Sep 8 05:41:54 CEST 2015

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.702&from=L21haW4-

Comment #7 by Donald Dwane ROSS:

Since All the code I have tried to package build with the sign box checked FAILS on the Ubuntu 15.02  & Gambas 3.8 Software I have been using, and the same code completes OK on the 14.02 Flashdrive with Gambas 3.8, probably the code I would send you would ALSO work ok.
I have narrow'd it down to Ubuntu 15.04 or the install I have on my hard drive has something wrong.

I Still would like to try and get the Ubuntu Software Center to not say the Package is of bad quality though and so far all do (even though they still work)(EVEN THE GAMBAS DEMO PROGRAMS I HAVE TRIED).