[Gambas-user] Gambas 3.8.1

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Mon Sep 7 16:34:43 CEST 2015

The thing is that the .project file of the IDE has the wrong version. See
here [0]. I've manually patched it in the PPA [1] , so the new version
should only display 3.8.1, without the disclaimer.

[0]
http://sourceforge.net/p/gambas/code/HEAD/tree/gambas/branches/3.8/app/src/gambas3/.project

[1]
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~gambas-team/+junk/gambas3-stable-common/revision/41