[Gambas-user] This is some play around the Breeze theme

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Mon Sep 7 10:49:23 CEST 2015

> Le Mon, 07 Sep 2015 10:08:40 +0200, Jorge Carrión <shordi at ...626...> a
> écrit:
>
>> Wy do not to design a logo based on the G character? Its very much easy
>> recognize in little pictures (if google doesn't owns all Gs in the
>> world...
>> of, course)   :)
>
> IMHO, the G character is way too generic, and does not define gambas at
> all. Moreover, it wouldn't fit in the Breeze theme (like they wouldn't
> use a "J" for a Java file).
>
> The challenge here is to make the shrimp look minimalistic enough to
> fit in a flat, monochromatic-style, 16x16 px icon (while also making
> it pixel-perfect so it doesn't look blurry).
and the only way i find is to use the head in filled mode. The wire
style is not really readable.

so the clamp of Gambette and his head for the bigger icons and the
head only for the mini one. To say the trust i'm not really like the
breeze theme icons style. They are all so hard to reconize. I prefer
really the oxygen old style in realistic.

> --
> Adrien Prokopowicz

Fabien Bodard