[Gambas-user] This is some play around the Breeze theme

Adrien Prokopowicz adrien.prokopowicz at ...626...
Mon Sep 7 10:31:10 CEST 2015

Le Mon, 07 Sep 2015 09:12:18 +0200, Fabien Bodard <gambas.fr at ...626...> a
écrit:

> Yesteday i have spend one hour on imaginate how can look like the
> gambas icon in the breeze collection style.
>
> Tell me your opinions on it :-).

I like this idea ! My favorite is the 4th one, but I think it would fit
the Breeze theme more if it was in a line-only style, like the first
(I think there is no Breeze mimetype icon that is actually full).

You should also look at their design guidelines on their wiki[0], it would
certainly help your icons to look more fitting to Breeze.

Note they also take pull requests ! We could definitely have an official
breeze mimetype icon in the next Plasma release. :)

[0]
https://github.com/NitruxSA/breeze-icon-theme/wiki/Icon-design-guidelines-in-Breeze

--
Adrien Prokopowicz