[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #708: Commented code is being run

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Sat Sep 5 18:08:15 CEST 2015

Comment #2 by Moviga TECHNOLOGIES:

Yes, it is correctly highlighted. It happes to any code anywhere...
The only ways I have found to circumvent it is to add a blank line so that the code is on e.g. line 12 instead of 11, or to make a double comment ('').

It also works the other way around, when lines are commented out, and I uncomment them - they are not run.

It does not happen every time... but it seems to be quite random.