[Gambas-user] Unexpected error after install v. 3.8.0.

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Sep 5 04:33:40 CEST 2015

Le 04/09/2015 07:54, Almanova Sistemi a écrit :
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am new to this mailing list and I greet all the members of the list.
>
> I hope I can contribute to solving the problems and, of course, be
> helped to solve my problems.
>
> Now my problem:
>
> after install gambas3 version 3.8.0 on opensuse 13.2 from
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/munix9/openSUSE_13.2/
> I get the following error when launch gambas3:
>
> This application has raised an unexpected
> error and must abort.
>
> [6] Type mismatch: wanted Number, got Point instead.
>   >>>>TextEditor.UpdateWidth.1106
>
> Can you help to solve this problem?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Max

According to the error, unless your system is broken, I guess that the
OpenSuSE Gambas packages are broken. Which would be not the first time...

I suggest that you remove all the Gambas packages you installed, and
then try to compile Gambas from sources (you will have to install a lot
of development packages). That way we will know for sure if these
packages were really broken.

Benoît Minisini