[Gambas-user] Unexpected error after install v. 3.8.0.

Fri Sep 4 14:32:08 CEST 2015

It seems the repository has buggy version (!?). Not sure what is best way
to overcome this... maybe you could use Gambas 3.7 and wait until they
release Gambas 3.8.1. Hopefully in better condition.
Also you could try to contact them to ask to fix the problem.

Jussi