[Gambas-user] Gambas Website Mockups

Tue Sep 1 13:11:38 CEST 2015

IMHO a great leap forward - not only some mockup, Adrien!

Due to my color chart, the colors you chose seem to fit better. Although
personally  I do not like the blue-orange combination too much for this
context, it still looks fresh. I like the menu row, too, and the idea to
stretch the logo above the title and menu lines, and I like the rounded,
colored boxes.

By the way, I find the Visitors Map impressive, so you should leave it
integrated in the front page.

Regards
Rolf