[Gambas-user] gambas3 segfaults on Ubuntu MATE for the Raspberry Pi 2

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Oct 31 00:45:15 CET 2015

Le 30/10/2015 19:54, Patrik Karlsson a écrit :
> Hi,
> I added the ppa and installed gambas as usual (apt-get install gambas3).
> When I try to start gambas it segfaults.
>
> Is it because of me, the ppa or gambas? :)
>
> pata at ...3521...:~$ gambas3
>
> Segmentation fault (core dumped)
>
> pata at ...3521...:~$ gambas3 -V
>
> 3.8.2
>
> pata at ...3521...:~$ uname -a
> Linux rpi2 4.1.10-v7+ #821 SMP PREEMPT Sat Oct 10 00:16:28 BST 2015 armv7l
> armv7l armv7l GNU/Linux

If it segfaults, it's not your fault. It may be the ppa, but it is
usually the interpreter.

Can you provide a stack backtrace of the crash as explained in the §5 of
the "reporting a problem" website page?

Thanks.

--
Benoît Minisini