[Gambas-user] gb.desktop Desktop.ActiveWindow

herberth guzman herberthguzman at ...626...
Fri Oct 30 18:52:41 CET 2015

Gianluigi greetings and Vuotto

Thanks for your answers.

Attach Example of MyPanel and if I work with DesktopWatcher.

The problem that I have long ago (when I started the project)
MyPanel is not working as a panel (taskbar) example "lxpanel", "fbpanel",
"Tint2".

I have worked on improving this project (Innova_Desktop), MyPanel is a
deficiency.

You can see my code, and someone please help me.

MyPanel:

If activate a window
If minimize a windows if not is minimized
It does not activate if it is not in the foreground (active behind another
window)

Try the example and will know what I mean
Excuse me for my bad English.

Regards

Herberth Guzmán