[Gambas-user] New website design in beta version

Tue Oct 27 11:37:29 CET 2015

Am 26.10.2015 15:49, schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> Hi,
>
> I have uploaded a beta version of a new website design at:
>
> http://gambas.sourceforge.net/en/test.html
>
> You still have to login both on the wiki and the bugtracker, but the
> accounts are the same.
>
> The all contents is now stored in the wiki, so updates and translations
> will be easier.
>
> Only the top header needs to be translated through the "MakeWebSite"
> project located in '/trunk/app/others'. And the arabic version layout
> needs polishing too.
>
> I'm waiting for your comments and suggestions now... :-)

Great new look! I love it!

Just some spontaneous thoughts I had:

Do you insist on making this comparison with VB? What do you think about
"an IDE as easy as VB and a language as powerful as Java" or something
like that?

"english teacher" - the "E" should be a capital.

Regards
Rolf