[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #826: Redirect links to gambasdoc.org/lang to gambaswiki/wiki/lang

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Sat Oct 24 14:17:45 CEST 2015

Is there no way to treat directly the database content to make a
replace of all http://gambasdoc.org occurences by
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki or http://gambasfarm.org/wiki

> http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.826&from=L21haW4-
>
> C THALHOFER reported a new bug.
>
> Summary
> -------
>
> Redirect links to gambasdoc.org/lang to gambaswiki/wiki/lang
>
> Type             : Request
> Priority         : Medium
> Gambas version   : Unknown
> Product          : Wiki
>

> Description
>
> There is a german site, http://www.gambas-buch.de, its translated name is "Gambas Book". This site is result of a lot of work and it contains many many links to gambasdoc.org/lang. Since gambasdoc.org is (intentionally, I think) down, all these links are broken. Thats bad not only for gambas-buch.de but also for Gambas' importance at Google.
>
> Look at the code example here (scroll down):
> http://www.gambas-buch.de/dw/doku.php?id=k18:k18.10:start
>
> Solution could be to redirect links to gambasdoc.org/lang to gambaswiki/wiki/lang
> or even better gambasdoc.org to gambaswiki/wiki

Fabien Bodard