[Gambas-user] gb.desktop Desktop.ActiveWindow

herberth guzman herberthguzman at ...626...
Wed Oct 21 22:54:27 CEST 2015

Greetings to all,
I need help please with component gb.desktop.x11 to my Panel(f_panel)

I will try to explain:
To activate a window the following code:

value=last.tag
Desktop.Windows.FromHandle (value) .Activate

I would like to know how can I ask X11 which windows has focus.
For instance, my application(form_taskbar) is running with many others
(e.g. firefox, libreoffice, gimp,...)

Suppose that at first firefox has focus and that the user clicked on my app
which now has the focus. I want that my application put focus on firefox
again.

Does anyone knows how to achieve this?

I leave a link that explains what I need.
Please help.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1014822/how-to-know-which-window-has-focus-and-how-to-change-it

Benoit
Aidez-moi s'il vous plaît