[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #817: FileChooser can't navigate to hidden directories when ShowHidden = False

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Sat Oct 17 11:39:41 CEST 2015

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.817&from=L21haW4-

Comment #3 by Tobias BOEGE:

> What would you like? That ShowHidden would be automatically set to TRUE if the initial path is hidden?

Not necessarily, but I bet it simplified the fix by a good amount :-) I have no problem
with that solution. In fact, with the current implementation of File.IsHidden(), one can
turn on ShowHidden by giving a directory like /path/to/dir/./ :-)