[Gambas-user] More Questions about WebView

Matti matti.eber at ...3240...
Tue Oct 13 19:26:50 CEST 2015

1. Everything I write into WebView using '.Eval("document.execCommand('insertHTML'...)'  is written in the source code in one line.
There is no formatting at all, and '\n' etc are not accepted.
So, the whole document from <body> to </body> is just one line, including text and tables and and...
The HTML source code is absolutely illegibile this way.
How could I get this beast to format the source code like a 'normal' HTML code, with new lines and indentation?

2. If I have made changes in the source code, I refresh WebView with 'WebView.HTML = ...'
Works fine - except for images and images inside '<a href=...' links. They are not reloaded.
How could I reload all the images?

Thanks
Matti