[Gambas-user] How to draw on a ScrollArea from with in a class that inherits ScrollArea?

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Mon Oct 12 22:18:42 CEST 2015

The case where you need to inherit the scrolling area are rare.

I use it for MapView, DocumentView, Benoit use it for gridview, and
all inherited controls, but do not inherit it. See all the gambas gb
code in gb.gui.base or gb.form or gb.mapview

> Aha! The problem seems to be that I created the observer in the class
> header, as opposed to you in the constructor.

Fabien Bodard