[Gambas-user] How to draw on a ScrollArea from with in a class that inherits ScrollArea?

Moviga Technologies moviga at ...3488...
Mon Oct 12 18:46:00 CEST 2015

Yes, I also think that this solution is better than the inital one, but
just for the sake of learning; how could I practically do it?
>From what you said, I tried creating an observer on Me, but then I
realised that the observer's events are run either before of after the
observed object's events, and never on it... so that does not work
either. So I am still puzzled as to how this could be done :)