[Gambas-user] How to draw on a ScrollArea from with in a class that inherits ScrollArea?

Moviga Technologies moviga at ...3488...
Mon Oct 12 13:41:11 CEST 2015

Your example works.... I realise now that the problem was that I called
Test() from within the class, but you are calling it from the outside. I
guess the ScrollArea was not properly instantiated. Is there any way to
test if the class has been properly created from within the .Class file?
(It really doesn't matter any more now with my current project, but
perhaps for the future.)