[Gambas-user] Pre-release of gambas 3.8.2 - Form cannot load parent Class Form

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Thu Oct 8 18:32:17 CEST 2015

Yes, the packages are generated using the /branches/3.8/ svn repository.
But commits are not included automatically as they are pushed, I must
manually select which commit should be built and packaged. That's why I'm
asking if that last commit should be the one used to build the stable
packages, or if it's okay to use the previous one, asi it is now.