[Gambas-user] Pre-release of gambas 3.8.2 - Form cannot load parent Class Form

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Thu Oct 8 17:37:02 CEST 2015

Benoit, was that problemas fixed un revision 7398? Because the stable
release does not include that commit, as the release was done before.
Should I include it?