[Gambas-user] Pre-release of gambas 3.8.2 - Form cannot load parent Class Form

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Oct 8 16:57:14 CEST 2015

Le 08/10/2015 16:47, Christof Thalhofer a écrit :
> Am 08.10.2015 um 12:53 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
>
>> At the moment, you are the only one that report such a problem.
>>

> Ah, I was alone just three hours :-)
> Bug 801
>
> I sent a project to the Mailinglist which triggers the error. And again,
> the last daily I downloaded from Launchpad (short before 6.10.2015 -
> 22:00) was free of it.
>
> But the actual stable has it again.
>
> Maybe you can find it by diff ...
>
> Alles Gute
>
> Christof Thalhofer

I see: you have to recompile the project, because the ".startup" file
has been corrupted by a bad VERSION file located in the sources.

But all current sources (/tags/3.8.2, /branches/3.8, /trunk) has a
correct VERSION file.

So can you reproduce that corruption (i.e. that error message) now with
a project and the 3.8.2 version?

--
Benoît Minisini