[Gambas-user] Gambas3 3.8.2 PPA problem on new project.

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Wed Oct 7 14:12:30 CEST 2015

Yup, sorry about that. I'm not used to the packaging rules changing between
bugfix releases, and forgot to add the new rules for the ide package.. The
fix will be live in an hour or two.

Sorry again!