[Gambas-user] Pre-release of gambas 3.8.2 - Form cannot load parent Class Form

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at ...3340...
Wed Oct 7 09:57:10 CEST 2015

Am 06.10.2015 um 22:38 schrieb Benoît Minisini:

> So it was was I thought, cool. I will release Gambas 3.8.2 soon.

I found another thing with the last daily from yesterday.

I have libraries included in my main project.

After I changed a method declaration in one library, compiled it, and
then switched over to the main project, the main project did not
recognize the change and showed the old version number of the library.

I am also unable to delete the old library in the library-window.
I show you a screencast.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--